Skip to main content

YUC FAIR VIDEO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ERP PRESENTION   
Lesson Objective:  I can gather information and ideas to role play a job interview.   I always try to OVER ESTIMATE my learners and they meet my expectations. Today my students were reluctant to perform the role play for above mentioned ILO and then I put them in corner and they surprised me with the performance. See the videos below.                                                              GROUP 1 GROUP 2  GROUP 3  GROUP 4 
Group Writing Task writing is quite difficult task when it goes tom feedback for teacher. In EFL setting teachers usually avoid writing task because it usually takes quite enough time to give individual student feedback on  his writing tasks. Following steps shift writing task into enjoyable, productive, easy and constructive feedback for learners.  STEP 1: Put students in mixed groups and keep on changing students each time you do new writing task. STEP 2: Don't forget to assign writing tasks like group leader, time keeper, and writer etc. Also visit each group if they have any query. Don't bother them while they are performing the task.  STEP 3 : I usually have 30 students in my class so I have to give feedback to 6 group. When I give group feedback, they usually take it very seriously and even sometime they start discussing ideas right then and their with each other and with me as well.    STEP 4 : After feedback, give grades to good group a